What is the purpose of PROMOTE-ALI project?
To identify current management strategies and evaluate outcomes of acute limb ischaemia in vascular centres across Europe.
Why choosing acute limb ischemia as our first project?
Acute limb ischaemia is a daily concern in every vascular practice. Results of most major trials are >20 years old and based on low numbers of included patients. To date there are no dedicated registries on acute limb ischaemia.
How is electronic CRF in Castor structured?
Electronic CRF is divided into six section:
- Patient characteristics – Demographics and medication
- Patient characteristics – Risk factors – cardiovascular
- Patient characteristics – Risk factors – acute limb ischemia
- Clinical presentation and procedure – Clinical presentation
- Clinical presentation and procedure – Procedural details
- Outcome and follow up – Outcome and follow up
What are the study endpoints?
The primary endpoint is limb salvage and survival at 30 days.
Secondary outcome is the limb salvage at 90 days.
Influence of clinical factors on outcome and need for reintervention